Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Harmony

I had been searching for it for some time, and sometimes I think I lost my artistic side.  However, I suppose my creativity has not escaped me.  It just comes out differently, since I exercise it differently.
I am by no means an accomplished writer.  My writing doesn't always flow nicely, and my sentences go on and on... Sometimes though, I feel the words I write are effective.  My thoughts sometimes penetrate the minds of others when I least expect them too. I suppose I consider that an accomplishment.

I thought I would record a recent Facebook post, since this blog is my way of journalling in a form I'd like to share to inspire myself in another time, another form and for all that feel the desire to read!


I'm feeling my heart opening more as time moves on.
This openness of my heart ebbs and flows.
Like the fluids, or the ocean within my body.
I can feel that I am ready to love,
Ready to be free, ready to be me;
That person I always have been, yet always wanted to be.
We humans are constantly changing, evolving,
But never for an end state of being.
I always loved who I've been,
But because life is always changing,
I am forming, adapting to be who I need to be.
We are creatures of habit, yet creatures of slow adaptation.
One can find health and comfort in habit,
Peace by adapting to their surroundings,
And harmony embracing them together.
Cheers to a life combined with stability and freedom.
To Homing and Travelling,
Being alone and being with others.
Cheers to harmony within ourselves, and having the strength to accept the flow of the ocean within.

No comments:

Post a Comment