Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another weekend...

Feeling a little low again.
I think it's this weekend thing- having to think about things a little. 
I don't seem to know how to say no to any social offer.
Not that I need to- I had a lot of fun today, but I haven't made much time to just do what I like by myself, like writing.  Not nearly enough, actually...

And even though, for a very long time, I've been suspecting that I'm lactose intolerant, I've been drinking milk on occasion, eating ice cream (2 nights in a row!) and my body is not responding well...
So I need to listen to my body and it's telling me no dairy.

Oh man...  I'll go none for a bit and introduce yogurt (because I'll really miss yogurt...) and other things later I guess.  I'm writing this so that I don't let myself down. 

But I ran into a neighbour yesterday since school was canceled and we had lunch together today, then picked up a friend of hers (who I met before) went blueberry picking, had dinner and watched the social network  The movie subject is interesting I guess, but I found it really quite boring to watch.  It wasn't quite as bad as Wall Street for me though.

Anyway, it's a gorgeous night and even though I feel crappy, I'm going out to experience the beautiful midnight sky and hope for a show of the northern lights (even though the prediction is low.)
I found a nice simple website: http://www.gi.alaska.edu/AuroraForecast/2

I'm hoping to upload a few pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment