Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bussin' it to Montreal!

So, I thought it was more peaceful when everyone was asleep, and I sat, just staring at the drooling faces of all kinds of strangers around me!

Now I sit here, with heavy eyes, typin' away while I switch my eyes from the screen to the keyboard, the the creeper watching my bus partner/ fellow Katimavictim's [SUCH a big fan of this term hahaha] :)  laptop

** wishes I could convieniently put a little emoticon  with the thumbs up here for meeting my first fellow Katima-victim!
But, I'm definitely a fan of the quiet on the bus when all you see around you are the drooling faces of strangers for a moment, until you look back down at the book/laptop/whatever you're entertaining yourself. then, after a while, maybe you can even be one of those drooling faces!  It's actually pretty sweet!  No stress, it's like a moment where you can actually do absoloutely nothing at all, stare into space, and feel okay with it- because you're on a bus! (I feel like maybe I should write a song to the tune of "Im on a boat")

I'm really enjoying the whole blogging thing too.  I think I'll keep with it for a while, it makes me feel interesting.  It'd be nice to know that my posts are being read though!  I can see pageviews at least, whcih are a whopping... 9 since I started. Oh well...

oh and if these blogs are confusing because it is lacking the good ol' period, it's because it doesn't always work on this keyboard. Just warning you that I didn't suddenly lose my ability to use proper grammar on my way to Katima-world.

I have a feeling, for the next 6 months, everything will become prefixed with Katima- :D

No comments:

Post a Comment