Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kati-Catching!

So I guess the Facebook publications help, but I've been quite surprised to find some views on this blog from really interesting places such as: France, India, Germany, Malaysia and Slovenia.  Cool eh!  Katimavik knowledge is expanding but I'd feel a lot better if I had a few more than a very meager four followers...

So today, we did a scavenger hunt-type thing which was cool because we got to see more of the city ourselves, meet more of the locals and only about 10 more dogs. The dogs are crazy, actually. Lovely, but there are so many and they love jumping and if you don't show your affection for some, they'll jump up and, well, practically dance with you (one in particular anyway- named him Bruno.) I'm starting to see how some people get annoyed. Nevertheless, I'm still thrilled about having volunteer companions everywhere I go within city limits that I don't even have to feed, walk or care for!

I just finished writing an article for the Guelph Mercury, so once that's published (it should be Jan 13), I'll post it somewhere on my blog and on my Facebook so you can check it out! At this point, it's about 11PM  and I'm ready to pass out, so I think I'm going to keep this blog short today so keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment